Kristina Allen is a self-motivated individual who began her work experience in the construction industry as a Land Surveyor in 2014. Since then she has garnered technical and interpersonal skills which she has brought to her role as assistant project manager with Neustone. She has been involved in various projects from the planning stage to close out.
- Internal renovations of BPO facilities
- Construction of facilities within the hospitality industry
Areas of Expertise
- 1 year of hands-on experience in Project and Construction Management
- 4 years of practical experience in Land Surveying
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- A drive for continuous education